Project Name: Rozšíření výzkumné a vývojové kapacity společnosti QUINTA-ANALYTICA, s.r.o.
Project Number: CZ.01.1.02/0.0/0.0/20_338/0023928
EUROPEAN UNION, European Regional Development Fund, OP Enterprise and Innovation for Competitiveness
The purpose of the project was to built a new research and development laboratory in Brno, which led to the expansion of the existing research and innovation capacity. In the frame of this significant project a top workplace equipped with the latest instruments and equipment for the analysis of medicinal products was created.
The research infrastructure is accessible to other users as a commercial service.
The list of the technologies offered for R&D purposes:
- HPLC (with UV, DA, ELSD, RI, VW detector)
- Automatic disintegration tester
- Semi-automatic tablet tester
- Dissolution with UV spectrophotometer
- Dissolution Apparatus fully automated
- Particle counter for pharmaceutical fluids
- Micro and analytical balances
- Laminar flow cabinets
- Laboratory mixer mill
- Fire-resistant chemical storage box
Further information are available upon request on firstname.lastname@example.org